Time to stop ass raping myself !



I realized that I'm nothing but a little bitch when it comes to standing up for myself, I got slaped around a bit till I came to my senses and wrote this article just to let you know "I ain't fuckin' around any more".

It's time to grow up, time to stand up for what I love and believe in, time to be a man and throw that prankster of a college boy in a basement somewhere. Maybe I'll let him take a breath of fresh air every once in a while, but not too much or I'll allow him to take charge of the situation bringing me back into a spoilled brat with low self-confidence.

Another step in my life was taken on that long stairway to becoming what you're suposed to be > a strong, dependable man.

If someday I get to where I desire to be I'll have only one person to thank ...... so thanks in advance Sabina!

2 comentarii:

Roxana Costea spunea...

dar le ai cu iengleza, şefu. Un adevărat poiet. Asta a fost si pentru vorbitorii de limbi engleze?

Ionut spunea...

Parerea mea e ca in engleza totul are un impact mai puternic, de aici .... o sa mai vedeti articole in engleza cand simt nevoia:)